Privacy statement BELFORCookie-Settings
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) The following information concerns the collection of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the event organizer (see registration form for further details).
This website is hosted by the BELFOR Europe GmbH on behalf of the event organizer. BELFOR Europe acts therefore as Data Processor according to Art.28 of the GDPR.
In case of questions, you can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by email, the data you give us (your email address, your name and phone number if applicable) is stored by us in order to answer your question. When storage is no longer necessary, we will delete the applicable data or restrict the processing of it if legal retention requirements apply.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our web-based services, or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes, naming the defined criteria for storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to refusal of processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you are only using the website for information and do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the enquiry
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Quantity of data transferred in each case
- The website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your PC when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive in association with the browser you use and through which particular information is transmitted to the location setting the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet presence more user-friendly and effective in general.
(3) On this website we also use the reCAPTCHA function from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). This function is primarily used to distinguish whether an input is made by a natural person or is improperly made by machine and automated processing. The service includes sending the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google. The processing of your data is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) of the GDPR in our interest to avoid misuse and spam. When using Google reCAPTCHA, personal data may also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. come in the US.
Further information on Google reCAPTCHA and Google’s data protection declaration can be viewed at: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
§ 4 Other functions and offers on our website
(1) As well as the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may use if they interest you. To do so, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use in order to provide the respective service and to which the above-mentioned principles of data processing apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound to our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) We can also pass your personal data on to third parties if we offer special offer participation, lotteries, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You can find more information about this if you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Events
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to events we hold, with which we inform you about market relevant developments.
(2) For the registration process, we use the so-called double-opt-in process. This means that after you register, we send an email containing a confirmation button / link that you need to click in order to finalise the registration process. If you do not confirm the registration or cancel it, your personal data will be deleted within a month. The purpose of the process is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to investigate possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only obligatory information for registering to our event is your name and email address. Provision of other, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to contact you personally. After your registration, we store your data for the purpose of organizing the event and your participation in it. The legal basis for the processing of your obligatory information is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. The processing of additional optional data is based on your consent pursuant to Art.6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) of the GDPR.
(4) Apart from registering to our event via our registration form, we offer interested parties the possibility to take part in the event last minute by logging into the event via our livestream website. Therefore we process your email-address for the purpose of organizing and ensuring your participation in the event, Art.6 (1) sentence 1 lit.b) of the GDPR.
(5) Our event is hosted digitally by means of embedded vimeo live videos. By participating in the event and watching the live video, your IP-address will be transferred and processed by vimeo, a corporation in the United States of America. To ensure your rights to privacy we have taken necessary precautionary measures to limit the processing of your data by vimeo to a minimum. In addition we have put standard contractual clauses (controller to controller) in place as safeguarding measures. The processing of your IP-address takes place for the purpose of carrying out the event and ensuring your participation in it, Art.6 (1) sentence 1 lit.b) of the GDPR.
For further information on the processing of your data by vimeo see also https://vimeo.com/privacy.
§ 6 Revocation or withdrawal of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have agreed to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. After you have pronounced it to us, the revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal information on consideration of interests, you can revoke your consent to processing. This is the case, in particular, if processing is not necessary for fulfilment of a contract with you, which is always outlined by us in the subsequent description of the functions. When exercising the right of revocation, we ask you to cite the reasons why we should not process your personal information as we have previously done. In the case of a justified revocation, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or convey to you our protection-worthy and necessary reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you can revoke consent to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your advertising revocation at the following contact points: firstname.lastname@example.org.